19 janeiro, 2013

May I have the pleasure?


It is raining hard outside. The wind is blowing, and the water falls from the tiles like it wants to turn into a cascade. But we do not care. We are too busy with each other. We do not even pay attention to the noise the bed makes, just to our moaning. Just to ourselves.
       Your hands are tied to the bed by my silk scarf. Your hair is a beautiful mess because my hands keep running through it. Beads of sweat and saliva shine in your hot body and you can see every scratch, every bite I made. You cannot keep your head straight, no, because with every move I make you turn your head back in ecstasy. Under my command we are one. Under my body you are mine and mine alone. Harder, and harder and harder. Even I start to lose focus. You do not. My kisses get wetter and sloppier. It starts building, and building and I lock my eyes with yours until… I have to close them as I die happily with you, and you die too. Only to be reborn.
     The visions inside us are slowly fading. I free you and you kiss me as passionately and breathlessly as before. You pull me into your arms so that I can listen to the most beautiful sound in the world: your fast beating heart. We left a trail of clothes behind but it is a beautiful mess, just like you and I. With our legs intertwined, we fall asleep naked and happy.
        That is when I wake up, alone in my bed.  As always, alone in my bed, as I wake up. You are real but you were never mine. You will never be mine. It is raining hard outside, though.

Sem comentários: